S5 Series, the self-cleaning smart toilet!
If you need the latest-generation self-cleaning toilet that guarantees the highest level of cleaning, disinfection and sanitising, with exclusive technology that ensures maximum safety for the user, our S5 series is the solution for you!
Thanks to the use of a logic controller to manage all automation, combined with a large graphic display, the use and maintenance of the self-cleaning toilet are extremely simple and intuitive.
All our self-cleaning toilets with S5 technology come with a built-in cloud telemetry system that means your toilets can be fully controlled and monitored remotely.
S5 technology is characterised by:
- Extremely precise human presence detection that guarantees the toilet can be safely used by any type of visitor (children, the elderly, people with disabilities);
- The use of industrially produced components and moving parts that are CE certified and tested for millionfold use;
- Disinfection and drying of the facility’s surfaces: the toilet seat, to ensure maximum hygiene and comfort of use, and the floor surface to ensure a clean and welcoming toilet area for the next visitor;
- Standard equipment includes a telemetry system for remote control of the toilet.
We offer models of our S5 series of self-cleaning toilets both for outdoor public toilets, with a prefabricated concrete structure, or as an indoor technological solution where you wish to either revamp an existing room or integrate the toilet in a new construction.
The S5 series self-cleaning toilets can be requested in the version with a single cubicle, or with several cubicles or urinals, and are available with a certified electric sliding door, tested for 1 million uses.
- Cleaning and disinfection after each use in less than 60 seconds
- Large, no-touch display ensures extremely simple maintenance and management
- Multiple solutions available with the addition of changing rooms, kiosks, vending machine areas, or showers
The self-cleaning toilets of the S5 series are perfect for all environments where public toilets are used very frequently such as large cities, railway and metro stations, etc.
HOW DOES S5 TECHNOLOGY WORK?
The self-cleaning toilets with S5 technology guarantee a thoroughly washed and sanitised toilet facility after each use.
How does the washing cycle work?
While the toilet is in use:
- The inside of the toilet bowl is washed continuously by a micro-flush film of water
After toilet use:
When the visitor leaves, the toilet control system automatically locks the door and activates the automatic washing cycle which is split into 4 phases:
- The SLEDTECH© shifting system washes the toilet bowl and the walls behind the toilet (up to a height of 80 cm)
- The toilet flush and evacuation are activated to remove any remaining residues inside the toilet
- The automated floor-washing device is activated using a high-capacity 1” manifold which enables thorough cleaning of the floor surface. Unlike other solutions, our manifold has been designed to provide extremely high washing power to effectively reach all points of the floor.
- The “SCRUBBER®” automated shifting device for floor-drying is activated, the device is suspended over the floor thus eliminating the need for guides or tracks on the floor surface that might create safety problems for the visitor. A track and trolley placed on the side wall mean that the floor surface is seamless with no cracks or obstacles that could hamper the free movement of visitors using a wheelchair. The drying and complete removal of objects from the floor are guaranteed by the presence of special brushes that clean and dry the floor. The retractable shifting device allows the complete mechanical removal of objects from the user cubicle.
Thanks to the partial overlap of the phases described above, the entire washing sequence takes less than 60 seconds.
After washing, the toilet checks all the functions and the status of the “consumable” products; if everything is normal, the toilet returns to the “vacant” state, ready for access by a new visitor!
DESIGN & FITTINGS
- The interior walls are covered with large porcelain stoneware tiles. The tiling is joint-free, extremely resistant and has a Class 0 fire rating
- The non-slip extruded aluminium plank flooring is made specifically to our design
- The ceiling is painted with breathable white paint
- Ceramic wall-hung bowl (a stainless steel bowl can be installed on request)
- Wall-mounted stainless steel washbasin with no-touch automatic dispensers for water, soap and hot air, controlled by infrared sensors and a microprocessor that respond to the presence of the visitor’s hands The washbasin for users with disabilities is clear of obstacles, allowing the wheelchair to approach from the front
- Vandal-proof stainless steel mirror, coat hooks, disabled grab rails.
- Fireproof and vandal-proof, no-touch automatic toilet paper dispenser positioned beside the toilet bowl
- Fireproof and vandal-proof waste bin in stainless steel built into the wall
- Lighting with low consumption LED striplight
You can select your self-cleaning toilet from our standard models or choose a tailormade solution for your project. The self-cleaning toilets with S5 technology are available in the versions:
- DIVO H: self-cleaning toilet, also accessible to users with disabilities, fully DDA compliant
- DIVO HN: block with a toilet accessible to users with disabilities, fully DDA compliant, and a unisex toilet
- DEA: block with a unisex toilet
All outdoor solutions can be integrated with technical areas, bus shelters, storage spaces, showers, etc.
- TECH S5: indoor technology available in H (DDA) and unisex versions
1 CUBICLE FOR DISABLED (DDA)
1 DDA CUBICLE + 1 UNISEX CUBICLE
1 UNISEX CUBICLE
DDA AND UNISEX CUBICLES